We often regard shopping as an expressive need, but in the eyes of acrylic display stand manufacturers, shopping is a life experience. In terms of design, the same is true. Create a more comfortable environment, improve customers' shopping experience, and let every customer enjoy the fun of the moment. The design concept of the display stand is based on the following considerations.
1. The geometric shape of the display stand
Geometric shapes include lines and arcs, such as cubes, trihedrons, prisms, cylinders, spheres, etc. It is characterized by bright, concise, regular and orderly.
2. The organic form of the display stand
The organic form of custom acrylic display stand is a regular and intimate form that is handmade or naturally formed, such as drop-shaped, lentil-shaped, potato-shaped, etc. It is characterized by miniature, expansive, graceful and elastic. This makes the unique high-end temperament of the acrylic display stand fully displayed.
3. The shape of the display stand is irregular
Irregular shape is a form of making up lessons and repeating, and generally refers to the form of broken rings, such as hand torn, unexpected shapes, etc. It is characterized by vividness, nature and freedom, with certain moss and taste. Common forms of display racks are:
(1) The scaffolding display stand is the earliest scaffolding used in the construction industry. It is a structural form in which a certain length of cylindrical tube and iron clips are fastened together with bolts.
(2) The plug-in combined display rack is a variety of multi-plug-in acrylic display racks. Originally a hexahedron with holes and a U-shaped structure with holes, the acrylic display stand is composed of horizontal and vertical pipe pieces.
How to make the custom acrylic display stand beautiful, transparent and not easy to turn yellow, we follow the following four points to ensure the technology of the acrylic display stand, and ensure that the advantages of the acrylic display stand such as light weight, weather resistance, impact resistance, and easy molding can be fully reflected!
(1) Material selection. Imported materials are selected with good quality. The purity is 20% higher than that of domestic products, the transparency is 15% higher, and it will not change color or yellow in 10 years.
(2) Mold making. Acrylic sheets require vacuum positioning and vacuum pressing. Even for the same character, different sizes require different molds, and the mold making itself requires high precision and good quality. Because the precision and quality of the mold itself are directly related to the quality of the plexiglass product, the mold manufacturing technology is high and requires experienced technicians.
(3) Post-production. As mentioned earlier, the production of acrylic display racks is basically mechanized, and the application of some new equipment not only improves production efficiency, but also greatly reduces the labor intensity of workers. After the acrylic plastic material is basically formed, it has to go through several processes such as milling, engraving, and grinding. Finally, lay the light source on the acrylic display stand, and complete the acrylic display stand after baking.
(4) Image processing. According to the different needs of customers, the screen is directly transferred to the acrylic display stand by screen printing, and then vacuum forming. There are images of people, animals or products on the screen, which can be plastic-molded to create a three-dimensional effect, so as to obtain better publicity effects.