Lighted acrylic box is also a kind of luminous characters, which is usually composed of plastic acrylic, assembled by the base, and then placed inside the LED light or high pressure light. Lighted acrylic boxes are commonly used in high-end display light boxes. The main principle is to heat the flat plastic to soften, and then vacuum adsorption on the surface of the mold, and finally molding after cooling.
(1) Diversity: whether lighted acrylic box or plastic luminous textes, there are flexible and diverse forms of expression, which can express the distinctive personalized characteristics of customer requirements through creative designs. Especially on the previous period of time, there were over spread paint and eyeful of lighted acrylic box stage in the street. Whether the public or professional customers, they are looking forward to high-grade, fashionable, novel advertising means, while lighted acrylic box can adapt or cater to this demand to some extent.
(2) Rich in colors: lighted acrylic box is bright and colorful, with a variety of styles, and long life service. They have a good effect in both the day and night, with strong visual impact. It is widely used in all kinds of shop signs, enterprises and institutions facade, inside and outside image wall, and roof big luminous characters.
(3) Energy saving: lighted acrylic box is extremely energy saving, with energy consumption only one tenth of the neon light. The savings on electricity bills can even offset the cost.
(4) Low voltage: the special power supply for lighted acrylic box is low, which is safe to use, without waterproof sealing, and it can even be directly immersed in water.
(5) Long service life: the lighted acrylic box has a long service life, up to 100,000 hours, with maintenance free and replacement free.
(6) Durability: it has good weather resistance, and it is suitable for minus45 to 85 degrees environment, without afraid of wind, frost, rain, snow, hot or cold. It also has characteristics of high brightness, quietly elegant of colour and lustre, soft in color, and strong penetration.