In modern society, more and more acrylic craft products have gradually replaced steel products and glass products. As for many acrylic products manufacturers, customized acrylic craft products may not be used up all at once, and the rest will be stored in their own warehouses. Therefore, acrylic products manufacturers should pay attention to the following details to preserve these acrylic crafts so that they will always present the most perfect condition.
1. It cannot be used in an environment where the temperature exceeds 85℃.
2. The coefficient of thermal expansion of acrylic is very large, and the expansion gap should be considered due to temperature change.
3. Acrylic handicrafts cannot be stored with other organic solvents, let alone contact with organic solvents.
4. The surface protective film or protective paper shall not be scratched during transportation.
5. When cleaning acrylic products, acrylic products manufacturer only needs to use 1% soapy water, and uses a soft cotton cloth dipped in soapy water. Please do not use a hard or dry wipe. Otherwise, the surface is very easy to scrape.
How to avoid the deformation of acrylic products:
1. It is necessary to pay special attention to the acrylic sheet during processing. The oval screw holes should be locked to match the screws, so as to increase their strength and avoid deformation.
2. The thickness of the acrylic sheet should be selected according to the actual situation. If the bearing area is relatively large, the thickness of the plate should be increased to better improve its load-bearing performance.
3. If you want to improve the impact strength of an acrylic sheet, you can use thermoforming to improve it, and then can increase the internal stress of the sheet.
4. The rubber gasket with good elasticity is the connection between the buffer board and the board. In addition, gaps should be reserved during installation to alleviate the impact of thermal expansion and contraction.